- 75g McCain 9mm French Fries
- ?? cup Red Capsicum Julienne
- ?? cup Green Capsicum Julienne
- ?? cup Red Cabbage Julienne
- ?? cup Corn
- 2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- ?? cup Onion Julienne
- 1 tbsp Butter/Oil
- 1 cup Salsa Sauce
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- ?? tsp Chili Flakes (Hot)
- Salt to taste
- ?? tsp Oregano
- Lettuce Leaf
- ¼ cup Grated cheese
- 4 Taco Shells
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour + Rice Flouer (7: 3 ratio)
- 1 tbsp Water
- Coat McCain French Fries in a mixture of 1 tbsp. corn flour & 1 tbsp. water.
- Fry them for 3 minutes at 175?? C.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in another pan, add chopped garlic to it and saut?? till golden.
- Add julienned onion & red cabbage. Stir fry.
- Add red capsicum, green capsicum & corns and saut??.
- Add ⅔ cup salsa sauce and mix well.
- Now coat McCain French Fries in it and coat evenly.
- Line a taco shell with lettuce and fill it with the above mixture
- Pipe the remaining salsa sauce on top and garnish with grated cheese.
- Delicious taco fries are ready to serve!
Preparation Time: 25 Mins
Try these Dips with your favorite McCain Products
Try these Delicious Recipes using McCain Products