Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Chocolicious Fries With McCain French Fries
- 150g 9mm French Fries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp Strawberry Syrup
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Roasted Almond
- 1 tbsp Roasted Cashew
- 1 tbsp Dates
- 1 tsp Sugar Strands
- 6-8 pieces Gems
- Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Water to 2 tbsp water
- Take 150 g McCain French Fries.
- Coat them evenly in a mixture of 1 tbsp corn flour & 2 tbsp water.
- Fry them for 3 minutes.
- Now, take a flat-bottomed pan & add 1 tbsp honey.
- Add McCain French Fries to it and mix well.
- Add some cinnamon powder, roasted cashews, almonds & dates.
- Toss them around to coat the McCain French Fries evenly.
- Place the recipe in a dish and sprinkle some more dry fruits.
- Add 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup, 1 tsp. strawberry syrup & 1 tsp. maple syrup.
- Top it with sugar strands & Cadbury gems.
- Your Chocolicious Fries are ready.