Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Crispy Corn With McCain French Fries Salad
- 100gms McCain French Fries
- Pinch of Salt- to taste
- 2 tbsp Tomato Finely Chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Green Chilli Finely Chopped
- 3 tbsp Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 cup American Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Creamy Mayo
- Fry McCain French Fries in hot oil at 175° C for 3 Minutes. Cut into two, keep.
- Make a slurry of cornflour and water.
- Mix corn in the slurry and deep fry till crisp. Keep.
- In a mixing bowl, mix onion, tomato, green chili, green coriander, salt, chili garlic sauce, and creamy mayo.
- Add lemon juice, fried corn, french fries, and mix well.
- Remove on a serving dish, garnish with chopped coriander and serve.