Preparation Time: 20 Mins
McCain Potato Cheese Shotz in Makhani Gravy
- McCain PCS - 8 pcs
- Tomato Puree - 250 gms
- Cashew Paste - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Refined Oil - 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tbsp
- Kashmiri Mirch - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
- Butter - 1/2 tbsp
- Kasoori Methi - 1/8 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/8 tsp
- Cream - 1/4 tbsp
- Boil tomatoes in water till soft and grinding to make a puree. Soak cashew and make a paste.
- Heat a pan, add oil. Add ginger garlic paste, sauté for a minute.
- Add Kashmiri mirch and salt, sauté. Now add tomato puree and cashew paste
- Allow to cook on slow fire till oil is visible on the gravy.
- Add sugar, butter and kasoori methi.
- Finish with garam masala and cream. The gravy is ready.
- Now fry McCain PCS at 175 °C for two and a half minutes till golden
- Place the fried PCS in a serving dish and cover with the gravy.
- Garnish with butter and cream and serve.