Preparation Time: 25 Mins
Taco Fries with McCain French Fries
- McCain French Fries 75g
- Red Capsicum Julienne 1/4 Cup
- Green Capsicum Julienne ¼ Cup
- Red Cabbage Julienne ¼ cup
- Corn ¼ cup
- Garlic (Chopped) 2 tsp
- Onion Julienne ¼ cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salsa Sauce 1 cup
- Black Pepper – a pinch
- Chili Flakes ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Lettuce Leaf as required
- Grated Cheese ¼ cup
- Taco Shell 4 nos
- Corn Flour + Rice 1 tbsp
- Flour (7-3)
- Water 1 tbsp
- Coat McCain French Fries in a slurry of cornflour and water.
- Fry for 4 minutes at 175° C.
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and sauté till golden.
- Stir fry the onion and red cabbage.
- Add red and green capsicum, corn, and saute.
- Add 2/3 of the sauce and mix well. Add fries and toss to coat evenly.
- Line a taco shell with lettuce and fill it with the above mixture.
- Pipe sauce on top and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Do this for the remaining 3 taco shells and serve.